What a precious little boy! And very handsome I might add - hmmm - I may be getting a new granddaughter in April?! Congratulations to you both! Thanks for sharing your blog. Laura
Oh my goodness - he is soo beautiful! And the photos are gorgeous, of course. Were you taking the hospital ones right after your delivery Janelle? You're amazing! I was just lying around feeling half dead after my c-section! :)
Absolutely incredible pictures! We love you, lil Luke, and can't wait to meet you!!!
ReplyDeleteMary & Cindy
What a precious little boy! And very handsome I might add - hmmm - I may be getting a new granddaughter in April?! Congratulations to you both! Thanks for sharing your blog. Laura
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - he is soo beautiful! And the photos are gorgeous, of course. Were you taking the hospital ones right after your delivery Janelle? You're amazing! I was just lying around feeling half dead after my c-section! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious! Love the pictures! What a cutie. :)
ReplyDelete